Ultra Compact Countertops are UV Resistance and will not fade. They are also scratch and stain resistant and withstand high temperatures, making them a durable choice of countertop.
Features and Benefits
- UV RESISTANT
- SCRATCH RESISTANT
- STAIN RESISTANT
- HEAT RESISTANT
- ABRASION RESISTANT
- ICE AND THAWING RESISTANT
- Lifetime Warranty
Dekton is highly resistant to ultra violet (UV) light and will not fade or degrade over time making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Dekton is the most scratch resistant surface on the market and while the slip of a knife won’t damage Dekton, cutting boards are still recommended to protect your household utensils.
While other surfaces are stain resistant, Dekton is completely Stain Proof. Even the most stubborn stains like wine, coffee, markers and rust can easily be removed from the surface. Since Dekton has extremely low porosity and contains no resins, it is chemical resistant. Drips or splashes of common household chemicals like bleach, drain cleaners or oven degreasers won’t harm Dekton.
Dekton withstands high temperatures without burning, scorching or cracking. Hot Pots and Appliances like Crock Pots can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
Dekton is even more resistant to abrasion than granite making it the ideal surface for commercial applications and high traffic areas such as flooring. While other surfaces show wear over time, Dekton’s finish will last for the life of the product and never needs to be re-surfaced or re-finished.
Dekton’s low coefficient of thermal expansion makes it Thermal Shock proof from both extreme heat and extreme cold. It’s natural resistance to ice and thawing makes it perfect for use in even the coldest environments.
Every Paxton’s Countertop job that is covered by our exclusive Lifetime Limited Warranty is protected against defects in manufacture by Paxton Countertops, provided that Paxton Countertops installs the job. This Warranty applies only to the initial owner of the job.
What Paxton will do:
If the product develops a manufacturing defect, it will be repaired or replaced (a countertop of equal value and similar (if not the same) appearance will be supplied) at our option, provided that:
- The owner completes, signs, and returns the enclosed Warranty Registration Form and Satisfaction Survey to Paxton Countertops within thirty (30) days of the initial installation of the job.
- The installed Paxton Countertop’s product has not been removed from the location of initial installation.
- The owner provides proof and date of purchase to Paxton
This Limited Warranty does NOT Cover the Following:
- Laminate, Solid Surface or Wood product (stone only)
- Paxton Countertops will not repair a defect if installation was not performed by us.
- Outdoor countertops
- Paxton Countertops will not provide any warranty service if the product shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered, including chemical abuse (i.e., oil stains) and physical abuse (i.e., excessive chipped edges). We will be happy to provide you with a poultice recipe to draw out oil stains if they occur. Paxton Countertops will provide recommendations and/or assist in repair work not covered under the warranty; additional charges may apply.
- Paxton Countertops will not warranty any honed material, any marble, travertine, limestone, slate or onyx in the case of scratching, staining, or structural integrity as these surfaces may be more susceptible to damage due to lack of polish or other unique physical characteristics. However, Paxton Countertops will use an impregnator on each piece of material prior to or at the time of installation in an effort to improve the material’s ability to combat staining.
Your rights under Implied Warranties and State Law:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES. PAXTON COUNTERTOPS LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Repair or Replacement of your Paxton Countertops project:
If your project should need repair or replacement as a consequence of defects in manufacture by Paxton Countertops, notify in writing to the following address:
6003 West Saginaw Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48917
Paxton Countertops Lifetime Limited Warranty coverage is your assurance of lasting quality. If we can answer further questions regarding this warranty, please contact Paxton Countertops directly by writing or calling our office 517-627-3688. Please note that we may substitute a product of equal and similar appearance on warranty repairs and replacements.